Our Mission & Core Values
Indian Hill Music shares the transformative power of music, through teaching and performing, and giving music generously when there is need.
Our Core Values reflect this mission and support our belief that music inspires both our hearts and our minds, encourages the growth and development of the whole person, and is integral to the lives of the individuals and communities we serve.
Our Core Values
- A Community of Excellence Open to All
- We maintain the highest standards in music education and performance in a stimulating and inspiring environment.
- A Feeling of Home
- We are a warm, welcoming community where everyone is accepted, respected, and valued.
- Vibrant Experiences
- We energize and enrich lives through extraordinary musical experiences.
- Personal Growth
- We elevate people’s lives by offering opportunities to explore, create, flourish, and achieve their goals.
- Meaningful Connections
- We provide multiple pathways to music that encourage social interaction and create a sense of belonging.
- Giving Music Generously
- We make music accessible to all through philanthropic community engagement.
- Responsible Stewardship
- We are committed to caring for the resources entrusted to us and making prudent decisions regarding our organization to ensure a strong future.