“Exuberant and rhythmic, somehow wild and innocent, delivered with captivating melodic clarity and an irresistible playfulness.” – The Boston Globe
Effervescent and engaging, Boston-based fiddler Hanneke Cassel’s career spans over two decades. Her style fuses influences from the Isle of Skye and Cape Breton Island with Americana grooves and musical innovations, creating a cutting-edge acoustic sound that retains the integrity and spirit of the Scottish tradition. Performing traditional and original music from Celtic and American Roots traditions, including songs from her new album, Over the Sea to Skye, this Boston-based string star and friends — masterful Scottish fiddler and experimentalist Jenna Moynihan, and sought-after sideman on guitar, mandolin, and foot percussion Keith Murphy — deliver a powerful and playful musical punch.
Join us for a pre-concert fiddle workshop with Hanneke.
Take your playing to the next level! Bring your fiddle and learn tips and techniques from a master.
WORKSHOP with Hanneke Cassel: 5:30 – 6:30pm
CONCERT with Hanneke Cassel Band: 8:00pm
TICKETS – ADVANCE ONLINE SALES ONLY
WORKSHOP: $20 – Call 978.486.9524 x116 to sign up
Workshop & Concert: $35
Free for Indian Hill Music students – for student tickets call 978.486.9524 x116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Indian Hill Music is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patrons, musicians, guest artists, and staff as we welcome everyone back to our venues for live music performances. Following are the safety protocols currently in place for concerts in Camilla Blackman Hall at Indian Hill Music:
• It is Indian Hill Music’s policy that everyone in attendance at concerts at Indian Hill Music will need to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (with at least 14 days having passed since the final dose) or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the concert start time. A negative COVID-19 antigen rapid test will not be accepted.
• Proof of vaccination or negative test can be shown by either a physical copy or a copy on a smartphone. Such proof must be shown at every concert that a patron attends.
• In order to match vaccination records or negative test results to patrons, patrons 18 years and older must display a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Patrons under 18 may use a government-issued photo ID or a school photo ID. Patrons under 12 who are providing negative test results must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• It is Indian Hill Music’s policy that everyone in attendance at concerts and events taking place at Indian Hill Music will be required to wear a face mask at all times when inside the venue regardless of vaccination status. Masks must completely cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings.
• Seating inside our concert venue will be socially distanced.
Patron satisfaction is important to us! If you purchase tickets and are unable to adhere to our COVID-19 safety protocols at the time of the concert, you may request an exchange, credit or refund of your ticket price.
QUESTIONS? 978.486.9524 x116