“…from the first time you hear Moynihan, it is clear that her playing is resonating straight from the depths of her soul.” – Folk Radio UK
Scottish fiddler and experimentalist Jenna Moynihan knows that tradition is meant to be a starting point for great inspiration, not a wall. Widely regarded as one of the top artists in the new generation of acoustic musicians, Moynihan is hailed for her masterful ability as a lead fiddler, weaving her fine sensibility to the power of the old tunes with a remarkable subtlety at drawing out the melody of a tune. An award-winning graduate of Berklee College of Music’s American Roots program, Moynihan has performed around the world and collaborated with Darol Anger & The Furies, The Milk Carton Kids, Old Blind Dogs, Laura Cortese & The Dance Cards and more, appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live, CBS Sunday Morning, A Celtic Sojourn, and as a soloist at Symphony Hall with the Boston Pops.
Immersed in the various textures and sounds of the Celtic music spectrum from an early age, guitar/mandolin/banjo player Owen Marshall has performed and recorded with many of traditional music’s top acts. In addition to being a respected performer, Marshall is in demand at music camps throughout New England and the U.S., where he shares his approach to accompanying traditional music.
TICKETS: $25 – advance online sales only
Free for Indian Hill Music students – for student tickets call 978.486.9524 x116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Indian Hill Music is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patrons, musicians, guest artists, and staff as we welcome everyone back to our venues for live music performances. Following are the safety protocols currently in place for concerts in Camilla Blackman Hall at Indian Hill Music:
• It is Indian Hill Music’s policy that everyone in attendance at concerts at Indian Hill Music will need to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (with at least 14 days having passed since the final dose) or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the concert start time. A negative COVID-19 antigen rapid test will not be accepted.
• Proof of vaccination or negative test can be shown by either a physical copy or a copy on a smartphone. Such proof must be shown at every concert that a patron attends.
• In order to match vaccination records or negative test results to patrons, patrons 18 years and older must display a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport. Patrons under 18 may use a government-issued photo ID or a school photo ID. Patrons under 12 who are providing negative test results must be accompanied by an adult who meets the above requirements.
• It is Indian Hill Music’s policy that everyone in attendance at concerts and events taking place at Indian Hill Music will be required to wear a face mask at all times when inside the venue regardless of vaccination status. Masks must completely cover the nose and mouth and comply with the CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings.
• Seating inside our concert venue will be socially distanced.
Patron satisfaction is important to us! If you purchase tickets and are unable to adhere to our COVID-19 safety protocols at the time of the concert, you may request an exchange, credit or refund of your ticket price.
QUESTIONS? 978.486.9524 x116